Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Goals

So what's life without a few goals.  So I'm going to set a few goals and deadlines for myself.  First off let me say that I am overweight... I know it's a shocker and I am a working process but I HAVE to do something...  I have heart disease running throughout my family and so this is something that I need to do something about and FAST!
So here's my year plan.  First off let me tell you I have a deadline.  I have decided that if this time next year I'm not 60 lbs lighter than I am today, then I'm going to talk to a doctor about weight loss surgery.  This is something that I want to do but seriously it's a real option.  Every time I go into the doctor and talk to them, they always suggest this... so I'm going to give myself a year and if I can't find the determination to do it then I'm going to make some changes. 

So in order to prevent this from happening my goals.  I have weight loss goals as well as eating goals...  I'm trying to make a new lifestyle for myself and I have to do something.

So Goals... I'm going these in 3 month incumbents. 

Months 1-3
Work Out 3 times per week for 30 minutes
Be within 200 calories of my 1530 calories per day (I struggle with this because I am so hard on myself if I'm over calories so I'm going to help myself to stay positive.)

Months 4-6
Work out 4 times per week for 45 minutes
be within 150 calories of my 1530 calories per day

Months 7-9
Work out 5 times per week for 60 minutes
Be within 125 calories of my 1530 calories per day

Months 10-12
Work out 6 times per week for 75 minutes
Be within 100 calories of my 1530 calories per day

Now b/c I use Lose It as my meal tracker I KNOW that I will have less calories as I go along and I adjust these as I go.  Basically I know that I'm going to be over days and I'll be under other days but I want to make sure that I'm forgiving myself when I am over. 

I also signed up for the ACCOUNTABILITY Program through my local Y.  So I'm hoping that will help to.  I will have to report to someone as well as connect with people that have the same goals and understanding as I have...  so I'm hoping with these two things... I'll be successful. 

I have a good plan... let's see if I can follow through.  I have a Y membership, but I think I'm going to join the 12 week yoga thing that I see advertised on Facebook all the time, b/c I'd love to regain my flexibility.  I can do this!

Image result for workout cartoonsImage result for workout quotes funnyImage result for workout quotes funnyImage result for workout quotes funny one more than I get a taco

No comments:

Post a Comment