Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mountains... I think NOT!



So here’s the score. 

 

I actually weight 258 it was better than I had hoped but still not the most exciting thing in the world to accept either.  I have decided that it’s time to get serious.  And I think you’ll truly believe that once I do my update for this week…

 

So I joined Curves in Wabash.  I have really been debating what workout plan I should do or what I should try or return to… and I decided that I was going to go back to an old thing that I did before and it was successful.  But the reason why I stopped is b/c I got married… So I’m thinking that this might be successful.  At least I’m hoping to be successful. 

 

So I am to a rocky start.  I have been working towards staying under my calories via Lose It! But I have to admit we had a HUGE snow storm so it was DIFFICULT!  I baked a couple of times, and we had some strange meals and that kind of thing.  Working out was a little tough.  I exercised on Saturday (which I did my running).  Then Sunday I had no motivation, Monday no motivation, and Tuesday No motivation.  I am a sorry case aren’t I?  I did shovel and we did sled for a bit on Sunday & Monday so that of course helps tremdously.  But you know it was running.  So I’m working out tonight, Thursday, & Friday at Curves after work to get back in the swing of it.  At least it will be returning to work out.  I just have to stay on top of it.  If I work out 3-4 times per week I think that’s successful.  I would be even happier if it was 6 times a week, but I’m working on getting on that.  This is a lifestyle change and I know that If I change too much too fast then it won’t stick and lord know I need it to stick.  So this week as far as pictures.  I did update them.  There really aren’t too many changes.  And I realize that everything is SO dark.  But what can you do. 
Okay this picture loading feature is not currently working on this site... I will try again to post later... so for right now... just picture what I look like last week... 

 

So it’s a slow turning wheel and it’s nuts but we will get there.  One good choice over another…  Or shoot one poor choice over another.  But it’s an ongoing battle that well I have had most of my life so I can only make steps in the right direction and unfortunately it’s going to feel like baby steps, but that’s what it is.  I just can’t get frustrated.  LOL  Right!  Stay focused.  Eye on the prize and we’ll get there.  Target weight 170.  Only 88 more to go…   THIS WILL NOT FEEL LIKE A MOUNTAIN.  THIS WILL NOT FEEL LIKE A MOUNTAIN… THIS WILL NOT FEEL LIKE A MOUNTAIN….  Just baby steps… baby baby baby steps.  I CAN get there!  Do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment